My Gammie’s allergy-friendly original white baguette. Experience the luxury of this white flour baguette’s fresh crusty external shell contrasted with its soft fluffy centre.
An original My Gammie’s bread this is the first vegan allergy-friendly Baguette recipe My Gammie’s has established. My Gammie’s white baguette is the white alternative to My Gammie’s Teff baguette with the only difference being the type of flour used.
This white baguette is perfect for those that miss or have never experienced the luxury of a baguette sandwich every once in a while. Experience the fresh crusty external shell of this baguette contrasted with the soft fluffy allergy-friendly centre.
While My Gammie’s white Baguette is free from the main 14 allergens’ it is freshly baked and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Filled with many organic and natural ingredients this baguette is perfect for any health conscious individual.
- Make your own home-made Garlic bread by slicing the baguette to your preferred thickness. In a pan melt and mix a few table-spoons of your favourite allergy-friendly butter alternative with crushed garlic and parsley. Once blended generously apply to your baguette before placing in the oven until browned or warmed – Great with soup.
- Diagonally slice baguette, spread choice of Dairy free butter and top with sundried tomatoes, red onions and olives before placing into an oven until crisp and warm.
- Purchase our Sandwich size baguette option and fill with your desired ingredients for a portable safe meal – best enjoyed after warming.
- If freezing pre-cut for easy portion removal.
- To defrost leave at room temperature for a 3-4 hours prior to using.
- DO NOT over heat when re-warming – this can result in baguette becoming tough and inedible.
My Gammie’s white baguette packaging is a simple traditional eco-friendly baguette bag with a transparent seal to retain freshness and avoid contamination.